Join Our Team at Terrain Tamers
Terrain Tamers provides comprehensive doubles training for all new hires.
- Doubles endorsement preferred
- No major violations on your driving record
- Certified copy of your MVR
- 6 months verifiable driving experience (waived if truck driving school graduate)
Generous benefits and incentive
pay make Terrain Tamers drivers among
the most highly compensated in the area.
- Trip pay that rewards your hard work
- 401 K retirement plan with company match
- Paid DOT recertification after 1 year of service
- Medical insurance subsidized by the Company
- Company paid life insurance
Applicants interested in shop or administrative positions should contact Administration at 541-672-6583 x 214 for additional information.
We are offering local driving jobs, for applicants from the areas proximal to Roseburg and Salem Oregon. If you live in Dillard, Woodburn, Keizer, Winston, Green, Riddle, Myrtle Creek, or the communities near Roseburg, or Salem, and you are interested in applying for a driving position, apply online now!
Now Hiring in
Salem and Roseburg
If you are having trouble submitting applications please download the application with this link and print it out and mail it to:
Terrain Tamers Chip Hauling
Att: Christie Wuerst
533 Dyke Rd
Dillard, OR 97432